VWR® 3-D scaffold, Cell Culture DishesSupplier: VWR
734-2967EA 493 EUR734-2967 734-2968 734-2969
VWR® 3-D scaffold, Cell Culture Dishes
Culture Dishes Cell Culture Dishes
VWR 3-D scaffold cell culture dishes, made of polystyrene (GPPS) with polystyrene polymer scaffold, are able to simulate the three-dimensional structure of cells in animals and the human body to maximum effect, providing an ideal environment for cell interaction, maximising culture area and improving yield.
- Highly consistent scaffold (mean fibre diameter of 500 with 260 μm pore spacing) with 3-D channels providing high connectivity, facilitating nutrient transmission, consistent metabolic activity, and the accuracy of culture results
- Cytokine and growth factor resistant surface assists cell secretion collection, saving time and reducing the need for additional separating steps
- Open pores with high connectivity facilitate nutrient absorption and metabolism
- Larger surface area than regular cell culture dishes for greater yields and maximum material efficiency
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation
- Free from DNase and RNase, non pyrogenic
Applications include studies of the cell-cell interaction mechanism, cell immunotherapy, stem cell therapy, drug screening and the production of cell-based drugs.
Certifications: ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...