Sterile sodium chloride solution (0,9%) in an eyewash bottle with eye cup and dust cap. Helps prevent foreign bodies (such as metal and wood chips) from sticking to the eye and causing serious eye injury.
- Ergonomically-formed eye cup fits the eye and enables gentle and even rinsing
- 200 ml bottle particularly suitable for mobile use, such as in tool boxes or first aid kits
- Can be used to refill Plum eyewash stations
- No maintenance and cleaning of bottles required
- Bottles in single carton: Carton protects the bottles from external contamination and can be opened quickly and easily via the perforation
Rinsing time: ~2 minutes per 200 ml, 5 minutes per 500 ml.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Certifications: DIN EN 15154-4