These meters feature a unique flat sensor that enables quick, accurate and direct measurements of micro samples as small as 0,12 ml. The sensor does not need to be dipped into the sample, a few drops are sufficient.
- Auto range change, automatic temperature compensation
- Automatic hold, automatic calibration (2- or 3-point, depending on model)
- Durable waterproof ABS housing, LCD display with backlight
- Auto power off after 30 mins, low battery indicator
- 400 hours battery life (continuous use without backlight)
- Replaceable electrode
Available as three different models: EC-11 measures conductivity only (2-point calibration), EC-22 measures conductivity and temperature (3-point calibration) and EC-33 measures conductivity, temperature and TDS (3-point calibration).
Ideal for quick field testing of fresh water (rain, rivers, lakes, hot springs) and soil, as well as for an accurate analysis of surface cleanliness prior to coating and painting.
Delivery information: Supplied with sensor S070, 1413 µS/cm and 12,88 mS/cm conductivity standard solutions (14 ml each), conditioning solution (4 ml), 2× CR2032 batteries, dropper pipette, instruction & Quick Manuals and storage case. Replacement electrode is available separately.