This waterproof meter features a unique flat sensor that enables quick, accurate and direct measurements of micro samples as small as 0,12 ml. The sensor does not need to be dipped into the sample, a few drops are sufficient.
- Auto range change, automatic temperature compensation, automatic standard recognition
- Automatic hold / auto stable
- Durable waterproof ABS housing, LCD display with backlight
- Auto power off after 30 mins, low battery indicator
- 400 hours battery life (continuous use without backlight)
- No need for a beaker to calibrate the meter or measure a sample
- Replaceable electrode
Ideal for measuring the % of NaCl in water or soil.
Delivery information: Supplied with sensor S071, 0,5% and 5,0% NaCl standard solutions (14 ml each), conditioning solution (4 ml), 2× CR2032 batteries, dropper pipette, instruction & Quick Manuals and storage case. Replacement electrode is available separately.