This versatile economical meter accepts pH, Redox or ion selective electrodes. It is ideal for use in laboratories, ecological studies, quality assurance labs and food processing applications.
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Direct ion concentration measurement – can be used with many different ion-selective electrodes
- Up to 5-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- Non volatile memory holds up to 100 data points
- Integral electrode holder
Delivery information: The meter is supplied with integral electrode holder and 100/240 VAC adapter but without electrodes.