These rugged and user-friendly testers feature a simultaneous display of pH and temperature and provide accurate measurements for water analysis. Available in a standard version or with a spear tip open pore sensor for direct measurements of solid or semi-solid samples such as cheese, meat, fruit, bread and more.
- Intuitive keypad and large graphic LCD with backlight
- Auto-hold readings; one-push calibration
- Easy to replace sensor
- Lanyard provision for ‘on the go’ measurements
- IP 67 waterproof rating
- Standard version only: Leakproof cap with fill-line indicator
- Standard version only: Wide, stable base allows the tester to stand independently
Typical applications include: Drinking water and wastewater treatment, chemical production, aquaculture, cooling towers, agriculture research and production, environmental monitoring, chemical and life sciences research, biochemical and pharmaceutical research, electronics production, food and beverages and education.
Warranty: 1 year
Delivery information: Supplied with sensor, lanyard, batteries and manual. The kits also include a soft carrying case and a buffer sachet set (pH 4,01 / 7,00 / 10,01; deionised water (5×20 ml each)).