This pre-set, high-performance –30°C plasma freezer with automatic defrost is designed to meet strict requirements established by the AABB for the storage of plasma. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity and fast temperature recovery
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Convenient, stainless steel, fully extendable and adjustable drawers
- Standard, built-in chart recorder
- Quiet operation at just 52 dBA
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
V-drive technology: While conventional refrigerant, high-performance refrigerators and freezers use single speed compressors that continually cycle on and off, the TSX Series V-drive runs at variable speeds to adjust cooling performance to the conditions inside and outside of the refrigerator or freezer. When combined with the automated tuning control, this variable speed drive optimizes the compressors running speed to the current conditions. When there are frequent door openings, or samples are added to the refrigerator or freezer, the control system detects the activity and increases the drive speed to bring temperatures back to the set point quickly. This innovative technology is one of the reasons the TSX Series delivers outstanding door opening recovery (DOR) speed, and more peace of mind for busy laboratories. When conditions are stable, such as when the unit is running overnight or on weekends, the drive runs at a low speed, reducing energy consumption while maintaining a stable temperature for the samples.
The unit has bright, LED interior lighting and 4 casters; the front 2 are lockable.
Certifications: UL, cUL, CE.