RiOs™ Essential systems are ideal for laboratories needing reliable, constant production of Reverse Osmosis, RO (Type 3) water from potable tap water. They integrate complementary water purification techniques, including pretreatment and high-performance reverse osmosis (RO) membranes.
- Temperature compensation ensures dependable, constant flow rates
- Progard® cartridge with RFID technology: Instant visibility of cartridge parameters and full traceability
- No risk of water shortage, even in winter – intelligent RO adapts its production rate to tap water temperature
- Environment conscious, water savings – intelligent RO optimises the recovery of rejected water and in turn maximises Progard® lifetime
- User-friendly backlit LCD display
- Small footprint: System can be installed on or under the bench, or on a wall
RO pure water produced by RiOs™ Essential systems is ideal for non critical laboratory applications, such as: Glassware rinsing, hydroponics, water baths, feed water for humidifiers, autoclaves, glassware washers, washing machines, and feed water for ultrapure water systems.
RiOs™ Essential is built on an optimised and efficient purification sequence: Tap water first enters the Progard® pretreatment cartridge which efficiently removes particles & colloids, free chlorine and hardness. Pretreated water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane which removes up to 99% of all ionic & organic contaminants, microorganisms and particles.
The Progard® cartridge incorporates RFID technology. This provides instant visibility on cartridge parameters and also ensures a safe & optimal performance of your system, giving you full traceability.