Low-cost disposable, sterile filter funnel for microbiological analysis testing, food/beverages, raw material, sterility testing and finishing product quality. Upper: PP, collar: PS.
- Adapters accommodate No. 8 stoppers for use with vacuum manifolds or filter flasks
- 250 ml sizes are useful when testing beverages that may foam
- 513-1471: Membrane turns black when wet, making it easier to detect and count growing colonies
- Upper separates easily from lower for easy membrane access
- High impact polystyrene collars are rugged for reliable performance
- Preassembled, sterile, individually bagged to ensure sample integrity
Each disposable, sterile filter funnel consists of a polypropylene upper chamber, a high-impact polystyrene collar, and a cellulose nitrate membrane. Graduated upper chamber separates easily from the collar for easy access to the membrane. Funnel adapters allow use with No. 8 stoppers; six adapters are included with each case. The 0,45 µm pore size membranes are certified for water quality work including coliform analysis.
Delivery information: Supplied with six funnel adapters in each case.