The Select HP is a compact unit designed to produce a consistent supply of > 10MΩ.cm water (Type II) for HPLC, ion chromatography, atomic absorption, hydrogen generation, and clinical analyser feed. It utilises carbon pre-treatment, RO and deionisation.
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode
- Dispense rate of up to 2 litres/min
- 0,2 µm point of use bacterial filter
- Selectable manual and volumetric dispense feature
- Internal 0,1 µm bacterial filtration
- RO Boost pump fitted as standard
- Available with integrated 20 L storage tank
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates
Installation kit and all consumables included for first year’s operation.
Ordering information: Models without internal 20 L tank should be used in combination with an external tank (50 or 100 L). Those tanks need to be ordered separately.
Delivery information: Supplied with colour touch LCD, pretreatment cartridge, reverse osmosis module, deionisation cartridge.