Phosphate buffered saline (PBS), powdered, Ultra Pure GradeSupplier: VWR Life Science
- Unsurpassed quality ideal for cell culture applications
- Suitable for flow cytometry applications
- Convenient powdered format is also available in single use packs
- Does not contain magnesium or calcium
- May be sterilized by filtration
Conductivity at 25 °C, 1X PBS: 13,500 – 17,000 umhos
Dissolve 9.88 g of PBS powder in 1 litre of water to prepare a 1X PBS solution containing 137 mM sodium chloride, 2.7 mM potassium chloride and 9.8 mM phosphate buffer.