These basic mini stirrers are rugged, compact units that stir up to 1000 ml of liquid. Ceramic tops feature a reflective white, chemical resistant top plate that is easy to clean.
- Compact design saves bench space
- Ideal for educational laboratories
- Powerful motor and magnet deliver reliable and consistent stirring
- Built-in support rod holder with locking knob accepts optional support rod and clamp kit
- Can be used at 5 to 40 °C (from 20 to max. 80% relative humidity, non condensing)
Basic mini auto-stirrer is automatically activated by the minimum weight of a beaker or flask and will stop stirring when mixing vessel is removed.
Units can be run in conditions from 5 to 40 °C, 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Delivery information: Supplied with a 38 mm PTFE coated stirring bar, detachable 3-wire cord and plug.