Made from TPX , 100 % virgin resin, clear.
- Raised graduation and ring marks at the primary scale points
- Good direct reading by linear meniscus
- Calibrated ‘In’ at a reference temperature of 20 °C
- Up to 121 °C (autoclaving) does not cause tolerance limits to be permanently exceeded
- Hexagonal base with bottom studs to ensure leveling and high stability
- Product consists engraved batch number
The lot certificate supplied bears the batch number and the actual nominal value ascertained under the test conditions.
The resulting deviations from the nominal value fall well under the allowed tolerances of Class A according to ISO 6706.
Certifications: Compliance FDA 21 CFR