The Secura® microbalance provides highly accurate weighing results and operating convenience, and also features built-in protection systems for complete reliability and regulatory compliance. This microbalance has a readability of 2 microgrammes.
- Integrated protection systems minimise the risk of obtaining incorrect results
- Real-time alarm messaging and interactive user guidance prevent inaccurate results due to an unlevelled balance
- SQmin for automatic detection and active monitoring ensure you are within the acceptable USP operating range for reliable results
- Fully automatic internal adjustment function, isoCAL, for the highest possible accuracy at all times
- Cal Audit Trail for easy, traceable documentation of all calibration and adjustment data
- Safe and clear documentation with sample and batch identifiers for keeping track of weighing data
- Standard password security features give protection against tampering and unauthorised access
Real-time guidance prompts for levelling, automatic internal adjustment, and 100% traceable, clear documentation with sample and batch identifiers make your lab work more efficient. The balance has integrated PC direct function and plug & work connectivity to a Sartorius printer and provides GLP-GMP compliant printouts.
Delivery information: Supplied with universal power adapter, in-use cover, application guide, draught ring.