NUCLEOSHELL® HILIC is a core-shell technology based stationary phase with a covalently bonded 3-N,N-dimethylaminopropane sulphonic acid ligand.
- Efficient core-shell silica gel for fast HPLC
- Ammonium - sulphonic acid modification
- Hydrophilic phase for hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC)
- Ideal for reproducible and stable chromatography of highly polar analytes
- Very short column equilibration times
HILIC columns are especially suited for the separation of hydrophilic, polar and ionic analytes under reversed phase conditions. These analytes are only poorly retained on reversed phase columns.
Suitable for the separations of polar organic acids and bases, polar natural compounds, nucleosides, oligonucleotides, amino acids, peptides, and water-soluble vitamins.
EC guard columns are used for analytical EC columns with the column protection system guard column holder (554-5851).