These large capacity centrifuges are designed for high throughput bioprocessing and support a broad array of applications: Biologics, vaccines, biofuels, veterinary medicines, recombinant proteins and raw materials.
- Glove-friendly interface with bright and highly visible display simplifies run set-up
- Automatic 'front to back' centrifuge door opening and closing with the auto-door function
- Auto-ID instant rotor identification: Immediate identification of a rotor when secured in the centrifuge chamber with rotor specifications automatically loaded into the centrifuge parameters
- Auto-Lid™ instant rotor opening and closing technology with lid storage (Bios 16 only)
- Real time run monitoring and control with Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Vue™ application (mobile device required)
- Quick recall of up to 120 programs with alphanumeric naming to minimise the time between runs
- ACE function automatically adjusts the centrifuge run time to compensate for variations in acceleration due to full or partial rotor loading
- Designed to assist with GMP/GLP compliance with data logging and easy to use Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Log™ Plus data collection software
To support gentle separations with lower RCF requirements, select the Sorvall BIOS 16 centrifuge, providing the flexibility for a 1 or 2 L bottle capacity. For higher separation efficiency, choose the Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge with the Fiberlite F6-10x1000 LEX rotor that processes 10 L at up to 12000 ×g.
Thermo Scientific Fiberlite LEX rotors: Lightweight, corrosion and fatigue resistant, 15 year warranty.
Rotor buckets with Thermo Scientific™ Dura-Coat™ nickel coating: Provides protection against corrosion due to moisture, chemicals, or alkaline solutions that otherwise can weaken the structural integrity of a metal rotor bucket.
Delivery information: Centrifuges are supplied without rotors which need to be ordered separately.