These ultra-low temperature freezers ensure the safe storage of samples at –90 °C. They combine outstanding environmental friendliness with low energy consumption, convenient operation and an individual safety concept.
- Range of temperature controller –90 to –40 °C
- Lowest energy consumption in its class
- Powerful cascade compressor cooling unit
- Environmentally friendly R-290 and R-170 refrigerants
- Efficient thermal insulation with vacuum insulation panels
- Zero voltage alarm contact for in-house alarm system
- Features Ethernet interface and elapsed time indicator
The inner chamber, shelves and inner doors are made entirely from stainless steel and are rust-proof. The door can be opened manually using an ergonomic door latch handle, or at the touch of a button using an electromechanical door locking mechanism. Electronic access control is available via the NumPad option. Two rear access ports of Ø 28 mm are available.
The innovative door gasket concept reduces the tendency for ice to build up on the door frame and, at the same time, makes it easier to remove ice.