The MK series chambers are suitable for all heat and cold tests from –40 to 180 °C. This is an alternative to complex individual solutions for cyclical temperature tests.
- Programmable condensation protection for test material
- CFC-free refrigerant R-452A
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Two access ports with silicone plugs, 80 mm, left and right
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
Features APT.line™ preheating chamber technology ensures long-term operational stability even under full load. The flexible water supply is easy to handle and can be operated independently of the water supply. Also features 230 V power socket on the right-side control panel and four castors, two with brakes
Data collection and programming can be created via the program controller featuring an colour display and APT.COM™ 3 Basic Edition communication software for remotely through a PC.
Delivery information: Supplied with one stainless steel shelf. Please note all MK units except MK 56 require a three phase supply.