Software, OpenLAB 2 CDSSupplier: Agilent Technologies
906-0120EA 7600 EUR906-0120 906-0110 906-0111 906-0105 906-0106 906-0107 906-0108 906-0119 906-0112 906-0113 906-0103 906-0114 906-0115 906-0104 906-0109
Software, OpenLAB 2 CDS
Software Laboratory Software
Agilent OpenLAB 2 CDS is the next generation Chromatography Data System, designed for ease of use and productivity. OpenLAB CDS offers the most comprehensive instrument control and data acquisition for Hitachi HPLC and Amino Acid Analyzers. In addition, it supports an expanded array of instrumentation from other vendors, for example Agilent LC, GC and LC/MS. Whether you like to control a single instrument or a huge network of different analytical instruments, OpenLAB 2 CDS grows with your needs.
- Direct control of Hitachi HPLC and Amino Acid Analyzer
- Workstation and Client-Server functionality with a scalable architecture that allows the system grow with your lab
- One software for LC, GC, GC/MS, LC/MS and other vendors’ instruments provides same user experience and allows viewing data across techniques and instruments with the same user interface
- New user interface displays only the relevant tools and information you need for your current work
- Built-in custom calculations eliminate errors caused by data export
- Advanced reporting capabilities make generating even complex reports faster and easier
- Superior data analysis such as Peak Explorer, speed data processing and review
- Centralized instrument management and system administration to increase lab efficiency and instrument uptime
- Built-in technical controls ensure the security of your data, control access and facilitates compliance
- Audit trails now include confirmation and documentation of audit trail reviews as part of the electronic record – so you can review the audit trail and records in parallel.
- Automated software migration tools preserve result sets, methods, user and instrument information from legacy ChemStation, ChemStation Edition, EZChrom Edition, and Galaxie CDS (Workstation only)
Including a new “Custom Calculator”, OpenLAB 2 CDS allow you to produce new values based on mathematical calculations of system-generated results. Calculations can be made peak-by-peak or across an entire injecting-set, and complex, multi-variable calculations are also possible.
In addition to the powerful peak integration and exploring tools, OpenLAB 2 CDS contains a versatile reporting engine that generates standard reports using more than 20 out-of-the-box templates. You can easily modify these templates to suit your lab or generate custom reports for export into common word processing formats.
Certifications: With full FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, OpenLAB CDS will satisfy all regulatory requirements. You will get all the capabilities you need to stay compliant and mitigate regulatory exposure.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...