Solid.Line KBF-S climate chambers are ideal for long-term testing and accelerated stability testing of pharmaceutical products in accordance with ICH Q1A guidelines. The corrosion- and condensation-free interior ensures exceptionally stable temperature and moisture levels, even when the chamber is fully loaded.
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and steam humidification
- LCD for temperature and humidity along with additional information and alarms
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Units self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
Units have a stainless steel inner chamber and the APT.line™ pre-heating chamber technology ensures air is circulated evenly and gently within the usable space, creating precise and homogeneous climate conditions. KBF-S constant climate chambers can often be used as a cost-effective alternative to environmental chambers. They feature an Ethernet interface, are easy to program, make documenting test results simple, and include an independent, container-based water supply.
Delivery information: Supplied with two stainless steel racks, including shelf supports. 240 litre and larger models have robust twin castors with brakes.