Neutral detergent with purified water. NeutraKlean is a gentle and low-foaming detergent designed for the cleaning of life science cleanrooms.
- Neutral pH makes it suitable for use in all areas of cleanroom as gentle on surfaces
- Filtered to 0.2 microns under Grade A airflow in an Grade C cleanroom ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates
- Low-foaming detergent action is ideal for use on floors, walls, and benches
- Low level of surfactant provides low residue which can be easily removed
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray and provides good surface coverage
- Trigger spray and “bag in bottle” protected system prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging so it's easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Capped container is ideal for larger areas
Neutral pH after irradiation between 6,5 and 8,0 makes this as an ideal for carrying out the low-level cleaning required after maintenance, and to remove disinfectant residues and general soil.
The use of a surfactant/detergent helps to break the binding of particles and dirt to a surface and allows them to be more easily removed. Bottles can be completely emptied eliminating wastage so no need to discard unused product during shelf life.
Certifications: The product is 0,2 μm filtered and filled under Grade A airflow in an Grade C cleanroom ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates.
Ordering information: Ready to use product is available in a 1-gallon capped container, Also available as a irradiated trigger spray.
Delivery information: The product is supplied as either a 1 litre trigger spray or capped bottle and a 5 litre capped container for larger areas.
Packaging: Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging to aid the transfer of the product into a pharmaceutical cleanroom and also easy to open even when wearing gloves.