The melt blown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments.
- The resealable pouch reduces waste and the pre saturated wipe controls solvent usage and VOCs
- Suitable for grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments
- Melt blown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibres so ideal for product contact areas
- IPA of about 70% and 30% DI water
Micro sized filaments provide exceptional particle removal and resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels.
Certifications: Each lot is tested before release and low endotoxin certified to <20 EU/wipe, eliminating the risk of introducing endotoxins and other contaminants into product contact areas.