Neutral detergent with purified water. NeutraKlean is a gentle and low-foaming detergent designed for the cleaning of life science cleanrooms.
- Neutral pH after dilution makes it suitable for use in all areas of cleanroom
- Filtered to 0,2 μm under Grade A airflow in a Grade C cleanroom ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates
- Low foaming detergent action makes it ideal for use on floors/walls and benches
- Sterile so ideal for high grade cleanrooms
- Low level of surfactant ensures it is low residue which can easily be removed
- Unit dose concentrate eliminates any dilution errors and ideal for use in large areas of cleanroom
Neutral pH after irradiation between 6,5 and 8,0 makes this as an ideal for carrying out the low-level cleaning required after maintenance, and to remove disinfectant residues and general soil.
Provided as a unit dose concentrate, Contec Sterile NeutraKlean Concentrate is designed to be diluted in 5 litres of water of suitable quality, making it a cost effective product for larger areas of the cleanroom. With a pH after dilution between 6.5 and 8.0, Contec Sterile NeutraKlean is ideal for the low level cleaning required after maintenance and to remove disinfectant residues and general soil.
The product is 0,2 μm filtered and filled under Grade A airflow in an Grade C cleanroom and then gamma irradiated at no less than 25 kGy, ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates.
Packaging: 4 bottles (150 ml) are double bagged together, to provide easy entry into pharmaceutical cleanrooms