These PROSAT® Sterile wipes are manufactured from hydroentangled cellulose/polyester and saturated with a solution of 70% denatured ethanol and 30% purified water.
- Non woven material is low in particles and fibres making an excellent general purpose wipes
- Sterile per gamma irradiation so suitable for Grade A/B environments
- Highly sorbent with good wet strength
- Pre-saturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
- Increases process control and repeatability
A cost effective wipe ideal for transfer disinfection and general surface cleaning, PROSAT® Sterile Sigma wipes offer a soft and durable wipe providing consistent solvent application.
Presaturated wipes can offer many benefits over bottled alcohol and dry wipes for cleanroom use. They ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator and they can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions.
The wipes are double bagged and gamma irradiated at no less than 25 kGy.
Packaging: Packed in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches. The resealable pouches preserve solvent saturation and cleanliness.