These leakproof disposable conical bottom and free-standing tubes feature black graduations and smooth inner walls for easy filling and sample preparation.
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
- White printed writing area for permanent coding
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable (121 °C) and freezable (–80 °C)
- Can be centrifuged up to 12500×g
- Sterile tubes are sterilized by irradiation
- During the freezing process, it is better to use plastic rack
- During high-speed centrifugation, it is better to use suitable rotor adapters
Caps are available in two styles: Flat, with a smooth surface for additional labelling options, and plug style for a secure seal when using shakers and horizontal incubators. All caps are made of green high density polyethylene. Racks are available separately.
Rack-packed tubes are packed in freezable, recyclable, autoclavable, washable plastic racks. The racks are marked with numbers (1 to 25) for identification, they are angled at one end to stack up easily. The interlocking design of each polypropylene rack makes them ideal for bench top organisation.
Certifications: Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Ordering information: Free-standing tubes do not require racks. Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes, caps are packed separately.