The AD70L is a useful attachment for any laboratory's external source of air, removing moisture and ensuring dry air delivery. Moisture content in house air can contaminate laboratory instrumentation, impacting on results and in some cases damaging the instrument itself.
- Produces clean, dry air, ensures optimum supply for gas generators and instruments
- Dryer performs 24/7 if needed
- Dryer is wall-mountable for small laboratories
- Low maintenance required and ensures long life of the generator
- Completely silent operation
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
Attachable to any compressed air source, these dryers offer a compact and light weight must-have for any modern laboratory. This air dryer comes with just a few moving parts and is very sturdy – ideal to prevent moisture contamination of any applications.
Dew point: –70 °C
Maximum Inlet Concentration: 100 ppm
Power Consumption: 19,2 W
Air Loss for Regeneration: 31 L/min