The AD302L is a useful attachment for any laboratory's external source of air, removing moisture and ensuring the delivery of dry air. Moisture content in house air can contaminate lab instrumentation, impacting on results and in some cases damaging the instrument itself. Compact in size, wall-mountable and light, the AD302L requires little space and its few moving parts mean minimal maintenance is required.
- Produces clean, dry air, ensures optimum supply for gas generators and instruments
- Dryer performs 24/7 if needed
- Dryer is wall-mountable for small laboratories
- Low maintenance required and ensures long life of the generator
- Completely silent operation
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
Attachable to any compressed air source, these dryers offer a compact and light weight must-have for any modern laboratory.
Dew point: –70 °C
Maximum Inlet Concentration: 100 ppm
Air Loss for Regeneration: 31 L/min
StartUp Time: 90 mins