The QWS4 will produce 4 litres/hour of pyrogen-free* distilled water from its reliable 3kW UK manufactured, chromium plated heating element.
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Reliable operation – proven quality components
- High-quality distillate complies to ASTM and ISO standards
- Safe operation – heating element has two built-in safety thermostats
- Easy to clean – no glass dismantling required
The chromium plated heating element is fitted with two thermostats to protect the still from overheating in the event of water supply failure. The thermostats can be reset to resume Water Still operation when the water supply has been restored.
The highly efficient Pyrex® glass coil condenser, fitted with detachable plastic screw thread connectors, ensures that the distillate is cooled ready for use.
No dismantling required. The Pyrex® glass boiler is fitted with a built-in funnel to allow the quick and easy addition of cleaning solutions. Once the cleaning solution has done its job, simply open the GP Rotaflo® PTFE stopcock to drain the solution out of the boiler.
Certifications: CE marked.
Caution: * Care must always be taken to obtain pyrogen-free distilled water. The distillate must be tested prior to use.