Plant growth chamber, MLR-351, PHCbiSupplier: PHC Corporation
471-0137EA 0 EUR471-0137
Plant growth chamber, MLR-351, PHCbi
Testing Chambers Plant Growth Chambers
The wide variety of temperatures and lighting patterns that are essential in plant research can now be accurately reproduced and controlled. And you get humidity control.
- Data logging function
- Graphic LCD provides easier operation
- Programmable temperature function is perfect for temperature cycle and vernalisation treatment research
- 12-step programmes in ten patterns can be memorised
- Selectable clock mode or timer mode
- Multiple programmes can be 'connected' (Join mode)
- Starting day and time of operation can be programmed
The operation data of approximately last two weeks (6-minute intervals) can be automatically recorded. The data can be retrieved on the control panel and can be transmitted to a PC (CSV data via RS-232C, interface board MTR-480 required). Temperature and humidity can be calibrated easily through the control panel.
Microprocessor PID and refrigeration capacity control eliminate temperature fluctuations and thereby improve temperature control. This allows superior precision experiments plus energy and electricity savings.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...