Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in synthetic dieselSupplier: VWR Chemicals
99240.180EA 118 EUR99240.180 99288.001 99244.180 99289.001 99237.180 99297.001 99231.180 99291.001 99293.001 99241.180 99303.001 99287.001 99296.001 99232.180 99236.180 99245.180 99249.180 99292.001 99299.001 99242.180 99302.001 99239.180 99286.001 99295.001 99246.180 99248.180 99233.180 99235.180 99298.001 99230.180 99300.001 99229.180 99301.001 99290.001 99238.180 99243.180 99294.001 99234.180 99247.180
Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in synthetic diesel
Standards Petroleum Industry Standards
Sulphur CRMs are suitable for calibration, verification or for use in quality control procedures used for analysing sulphur content in petroleum products.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Suitable for, but not limited to, internationally recognised test methods and protocols: ASTM D2622, ASTM D3120, ASTM D4294, ASTM D5453, ASTM D7039, IP 336, IP 496 and IP 497
- Fully traceable to international standards, and low levels of uncertainty that achieve maximum data accuracy
- Supplied in 100 ml volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity
Quantitative analysis of sulphur in crude oil, petroleum products and feedstock is extremely important to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and legislation, failure to do so can result in costly fines. Analysis techniques for sulphur content measurement include wet chemistry, X-ray fluorescence, atomic spectroscopy and various thermal combustion methods with different detection limits. Regardless of the technique employed for measurement, robust analytical data is paramount, calibration and/or verification.
Convenient sets, are available for different testing criteria.
Certifications: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034