Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in odourless keroseneSupplier: VWR Chemicals
99334.001EA 571 EUR99334.001 99339.001 99317.180 99326.001 99320.180 99308.180 99309.180 99325.001 99304.180 99311.180 99330.001 99313.180 99341.001 99324.180 99338.001 99329.001 99307.180 99316.180 99321.180 99342.001 99337.001 99312.180 99333.001 99306.180 99340.001 99319.180 99328.001 99322.180 99315.180 99336.001 99332.001 99318.180 99305.180 99327.001 99310.180 99331.001 99323.180 99314.180 99335.001
Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in odourless kerosene
Standards Petroleum Industry Standards
Sulphur CRMs are suitable for calibration, verification or for use in quality control procedures used for analysing sulphur content in petroleum products.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Suitable for, but not limited to, internationally recognised test methods and protocols: ASTM D2622, ASTM D3120, ASTM D4294, ASTM D5453, ASTM D7039, IP 336, IP 496 and IP 497
- Fully traceable to international standards, and low levels of uncertainty that achieve maximum data accuracy
- Supplied in 100 ml volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity
Quantitative analysis of sulphur in crude oil, petroleum products and feedstock is extremely important to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and legislation, failure to do so can result in costly fines. Analysis techniques for sulphur content measurement include wet chemistry, X-ray fluorescence, atomic spectroscopy and various thermal combustion methods with different detection limits. Regardless of the technique employed for measurement, robust analytical data is paramount for calibration and/or verification.
Convenient sets, are available for different testing criteria.
Certifications: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034