Alpha® 1 Microfibre cleanroom wipes are made from a 80% polyester/20% nylon material with a sealed edge, and are cleanroom manufactured.
- Ideal for wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching
- Unique microfibre construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables, creating a wipe that is suitable for critical cleaning and wiping
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 205 °C (400 °F)
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control
- Autoclave safe
Alpha® 1 Microfibre offers increased lifting and capturing of particles as small as microbes. The quick wicking performance is ideal for streak-free cleaning and spill control.
Alpha® 1 Microfibre cleanroom wipes are best suited for wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment, and parts. They may be used to apply and remove lubricants, adhesives, residues, and other solutions including disinfectants. These wipes will also clean with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
Sterile wipes are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI guidelines. Certificates of Compliance, Analysis, and Irradiation attached to each case.
Certifications: Meets USP 797 and USP 800 wipe requirements. ISO Class 3 to 7. Cleanroom Class 1 to 10000. EU Grade A to D.