This reclosable fastener has a clear acrylic adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener with 40 stems/cm² and 5,8 mm engaged thickness. This reclosable fastener has a closure life (opened and closed) of 1000 times before losing 50% of its original tensile strength.
- Snap-in-place installation replaces screws, nails, snaps, and rivets
- Five times the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop fasteners
- Features excellent heat resistance up to temperatures of 93 °C
- Moisture and UV resistant
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
This has a temperature performance range from –30 to 70 °C long-term (95 °C short-term) and can be used indoors and outdoors. It's suitable for use with metals (aluminium, stainless steel), glass, and high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS).