This is a red and white striped vinyl tape. It is used for marking hazardous areas, protruding equipment, or preventing accidents in factories, warehouses, and hospitals.
- Use for taping in all non-critical applications
- Marking of equipment pitch points or gears for warning purposes
- Rubber adhesive provides good instant adhesion on many surfaces
- Stretches and conforms to curved surfaces and around corners
- Vivid colour is easy to identify in manufacturing environments
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas
Identify and warn with distinctiv red and white striped vinyl tape coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and good holding strength on many substrates. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean up. Conformability and instant adhesion makes this product a good choice for applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.
Recommended applications include floor marking, marking equipment pinch points, temporary floor marking around spills, and safety markings. This tape offers reliable abrasion-resistance to excel in light-duty identification of equipment and parts. These features, combined with easy removal properties, often make it a faster, more versatile, and less costly option than painting when used in marking and coding applications.
Adhesion strength - range of 21 N/100 mm.