This tape is commonly used for marking hazards and aisles, colour-coding, paint masking, decorative trim, splicing, and more. Made from vinyl backing with rubber adhesive, this versatile tape resists scrapes, wear, and weathering for long lasting use.
- Maintains colour when exposed to abrasion, wear, and many solvents
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- Ideal for use on curved and irregular surfaces
- Easy to apply, excellent holding strength
- One-piece, clean removal from many surfaces helps reduce clean-up and labour costs
- Available in a wide variety of vivid colours and sizes
Sticks on contact to a wide variety of surfaces for fast application with no dripping, drying, or clean-up necessary, and removes cleanly, leaving no sticky residue. This vinyl tape is highly conformable, making it easy to apply to curved areas as well as rough or uneven surfaces. Available in many distinctive colours, the tape can be used in temperatures ranging from 4,44 to 76,66 °C. Vinyl tapes are used to clearly mark lanes, corridors and hazardous or 'no go' areas in factories, warehouses and hospitals. Using vinyl tape for lane marking instead of painting eliminates the need to ventilate paint solvents, and since vinyl tapes can be removed quickly and cleanly, they are also a faster, more versatile, and less costly option than painting. These rugged tapes are also used in automotive maintenance and repair, construction, marine, commercial vehicle and other industries.
Recommended applications include lane and safety marking applications, temporary surface protection, anodising and electroplating, fine line paint masking, colour coding, canister and storage container sealing, bundling and reinforcing, and decorating.
Adhesion strength - range of 28 N/100 mm.
Length: 32,9 mm