3M™ Ultra Durable Floor Marking Tape 971 is comprised of a Polylactic Acid (PLA) backing with a rubber adhesive. The tough, thick PLA backing resists pallet drag and high forklift traffic. This tape is designed for long-term floor marking, yet can still come up clean, in one piece, after several years on the floor.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Withstands lifting from forklift traffic
- Bright colours for high visibility
- Resists moisture and many chemicals
- Sticks on contact and stays in place
- Promotes clean removal without solvents and scraping
- Available in a wide variety of vivid colours for diverse applications
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 49 °C
3M™ Ultra Durable Floor Marking Tape 971 is specially designed to withstand heavy traffic areas, with colours that remain vivid even when exposed to heavy abrasion such as scuffing from pallets and heavy equipment. The thick, tough backing resists curling which can cause edge lift and reduce the life of a floor marking tape. The rubber adhesive provides a strong bond to floors but also promotes one piece clean removal, even after extended use. This tape has an easy release liner for easy positioning before adhering to the floor. The Polylactic Acid (PLA) backing is created from plant materials which makes it more Earth friendly than many tapes or paints. This floor marking tape is ideal for 5S lean manufacturing initiatives.
Total tape thickness without liner: 0,84 mm
Elongation at break: 190%