Clear, 1 mm thick, general-purpose tape with acrylic adhesive on both sides. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces. It is colourless, making it ideal for bonding transparent materials or for applications where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth, even edges are invisible due to it's transparency
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture, and more
It is commonly used in applications to join transparent material or where clear or colourless tape is preferred. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metal, glass, and plastics such as polycarbonate and acrylic.
This tape a durable bond in a way that mechanical fasteners can't. It enhances the appearance of finished goods by eliminating rivets and screws while providing immediate handling strength. In most cases, fastening with VHB™ tape is a quicker process than drilling, fastening, or using liquid adhesive. This versatile line of tapes can be used indoors or outdoors in a wide variety of applications.
Packaging: Blister packaging with multi-language descriptions.