3M™ Dual Lock™ reclosable fastener SJ3540 has a rubber based adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. It's suitable for bonding many plastics, powder coated paints, and other low surface energy materials. This reclosable fastener has 40 mushroom shaped stems/cm² with a 5.8 mm engaged thickness.
- Snap-in-place installation replaces screws, nails, snaps, and rivets
- Closes with an audible snap
- Up to 1000 openings and closings before losing 50 % of original tensile strength
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive provides excellent initial tack to most surfaces
- Suitable for indoor applications
- Helps reduce vibration
- Length: 5 m
- Rubber back material
3M™ Dual Lock™ reclosable fastener SJ3540 is designed for use with many plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, and ABS), powder coated paints, and low surface energy materials (polypropylene and polyethylene). It’s a Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener that is backed with a rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive. This product has low temperature performance, with a temperature resistance of up to 50 °C long term (70 °C short term), and is is designed for indoor use only.