The Multiskan SkyHigh is a UV/Visible microplate spectrophotometer designed to be convenient and easy to use for virtually any photometric research application, especially DNA, RNA and protein analysis. It is ideal for multi-user environments where a variety of endpoint, kinetic and spectral assays are performed.
- Fast, easy measurement - low volume nucleic acid or protein samples
- Simple to use software - enables experiment set-up within minutes
- Remote access - manage your data from anywhere via the Cloud, USB, or the Microsoft™ OneDrive™ platform
Multiskan Sky touch screen models can be connected to Thermo Fisher Connect cloud-based tools to enable secure digital data management, remote access of your instrument’s photometric data, and sharing between colleagues.
SkanIt™ software offers a comprehensive selection of built-in calculations, including blank subtraction, standard curves and concentration/dose-response curve fitting, classification, quality control, kinetic, and spectral analysis. Each user can install SkanIt software on his/her own computer to set up assays and analyse data. Thermo Fisher Connect cloud-based capabilities enable you to:
- Monitor the status of your instrument from your PC or Mac® computer
- Monitor the status of your instrument from your mobile device with the Instrument Connect app
- Upload measured data automatically or manually from your instrument to your cloud account
- Securely store, access, share, and manage your data remotely
- Receive automatic notification of new instrument software updates
- Upgrade instrument software at your convenience