Wash 96- or 384-well plates securely with the Thermo Scientific™ Wellwash™ Versa Microplate Washer, an easy-to-use microplate-strip washer for routine ELISA applications. Designed for high performance and versatility, enjoy the ease of use and convenience provided through a graphical interface, local language version and USB port.
- Easy and convenient to use
- Large color display and keypad for easy, convenient use
- Clear display shows everything on one screen
- User interface is logic and intuitive, allowing quick protocol development
- Easy-to-use software requires minimal training for fast startup
- Reliable and secure performance
- Unpressurized bottles are safe and secure to use
- Liquid level sensors are present in both wash and waste bottles
- Automatic rinse and prime features assure safe performance
- Aerosol cover prevents aerosolization of infectous diseases
- Plate sensor recognizeds if plate is present
- Optimal washing performance
- Sweep mode guarantees an extremely low residual volume in the well, resulting in reliable assay results
- Washing performance is further optimized by adjustable parameters such as dispense and aspiration height, and aspiration speed
Added versatility-a USB port for transferring protocols between several washers and for printing reports and log files. Specially designed 2x8 cell wash head is available for cell washing. Two 1x8 wash heads, two wash bottles and one rinse bottle, optional two 1x12 wash heads, 1x16 wash heads and 2x8 cell wash head offer increased flexibility. Possibility to connect to automation systems.
Recommended for ELISA-based assays, cell washing.
Ordering information: One-year warranty
Delivery information: Includes 2×2 L wash bottles, 1×2 L rinse bottle, 1×4 L waste bottle, two 1×8 or 1×12 wash heads, aerosol cover.