Hydra square bottle, GL 45, with 4 side necks, DURAN®Supplier: DWK Life Sciences
- Convenient – purging bottle accepts up to five HPLC GL 45 caps
- Safer – capped bottles reduce the risk of volatile organic compound (VOC) escape and spillage
- Compatible - GL 45 threads fit standard HPLC connection caps
- Manufactured from the material of choice for HPLC solvent bottles: Borosilicate 3.3 glass offering a very low inorganic ion extractables profile
- 1 L square space saving shape
- Durable white enamel volume graduations (100 to 800 ml, in 100 ml intervals)
Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current United States Pharmacopoeia USP <660> Containers – Glass.
Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current European Pharmacopoeia EP (3.2.1) Glass Containers for Pharmaceutical Use.
Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current Japanese Pharmacopoeia JP <7.01> Test for Glass Containers for Injections.
The calibration results of volumetric instruments with this certificate refer to one calibration batch.
This batch certificate confirms that ASTM Class A error limits required by USP are met. The certificate records the mean value, standard deviation of the batch, and the date of issue.