VWR peristaltic pump variants offer a selection of feeding pumps with different pump heads integrated into the pump housing. They cover a broad spectrum of application areas in the laboratory and in industry.
- Pump heads are made of durable PPS plastic, single- and multi-channel pump heads, are integrated into the pump housing
- Precise feeding with right-left rotation due to the precisely adjustable motor
- Operating with brushless DC motor, 110 - 240 VDC, 50/60 Hz
- Robustness and stability prevent pulsation oscillations and vibrations
- Control of the peristaltic pump via DB-25 interfaces
- Speed range and flow rate depend on the pump head used
- Control panel integrated into the pump housing
The brushless DC motor, powerful and sensitive at the same time, is ideal for all pumping applications. VWR peristaltic pumps guarantee precise feeding in speed ranges from 0 to 400 min⁻¹ for the smallest flow rates all the way up to 4,200 ml/min. This means that media with a high viscosity can also be accurately dispensed. The simple and intuitive menu navigation via the control panel, is integrated into the pump housing, enabling the programming and changing of feeding parameters.
PFP 5408 and PFP 5808 multi-channel feeding pumps as well as the PFP 5116 and PFP 5124 single-channel feeding pumps are complete peristaltic pump systems. These largely maintenance-free peristaltic pumps are characterised by a clear menu navigation, precise liquid feeding and various options for external control of the feeding pump with the existing interfaces. Selection options for flow rate, change of direction of the pump head and a range of other intelligent functions.