Bead Genie™ is ideal for bead beating, lysing, extraction, or homogenisation applications.
- Works with microtubes (snap cap or screw cap), 6×15 ml tubes, or 3×50 ml tubes
- Supplied with tube holders
- No tools required to set up or operate
- Programmable timer or continuous 'RUN' settings
- Variable 'RUN/STOP' timer for superior interval mixing
- Two year parts and labour warranty
It is ideal for lysing, extractions, or homogenisation applications, utilizing an aggressive vertical mixing motion. Unique vertical motion ensures fast and efficient processing of samples.
The compact design fits easily in a small space, for use on the laboratory bench, in a biosafety cabinet, or cold room environment.
Supplied with tube holders to handle 12 microtubes (1,5 or 2,0 ml) vertical or horizontal position, 6×15 ml tubes, or 3×50 ml tubes.
Ideal for use in R&D and testing laboratories, (clinical, life science, environmental, agricultural, food and beverage, cannabis).
Ordering information: Supplied with tube holders that accommodate 12 microtubes (1,5 or 2,0 ml) vertical or horizontal position, 6×15 ml tubes or 3×50 ml tubes. Beads are available and sold separately for complete bead beating solution.