To deliver reliable, high-quality scientific results, you require consistently high-quality ultrapure water. The Milli-Q® EQ 7000 ultrapure water system is designed to produce consistent ultrapure water quality [resistivity 18,2 MΩ·cm @ 25 °C; total organic carbon (TOC) ≤5 ppb] that can be adapted to each user’s specific application requirements. Plus, a range of intelligent design features make it effortless to dispense water as needed and where needed in the lab. An ultrapure water system designed by scientists, for scientists.
- Three flow rates or one-touch volumetric dispensing
- Dispenser mounts where you want, up to 3 m from the system
- Confidence as you work with 'Check and Dispense' lights
- Multiple space-saving setups: on or under the bench, or on the wall
- Customize water quality with application-specific final filters
- Hands-free dispensing foot pedal option
- Large, intuitive touchscreen simplifies system use and data access
- Screen mounts where you want, up to 3 m from the system
- Rapid quality monitoring assures your every dispense
- Inline proprietary TOC indicator measures at the point of use
Choose an installation option that works for you. The Milli-Q® EQ 7000 system can be installed in a compact benchtop configuration, with the Q-POD® point of dispense and touchscreen directly fixed to the production unit, or you can establish a wall-mounted setup, with the dispenser and/or screen installed up to 3 m distance from the main unit.
Production unit installation options: Benchtop; under bench; or wall mounted.
Q-POD® dispenser and touchscreen options: System mounted; or wall mounted, up to 3 m from the system.
Pure water* feed options from a: distribution loop; or Milli-Q® pure water storage solution (* feed water must be pretreated with one of the following purification technologies: Elix® electrodeionization (EDI), deionization (DI), reverse osmosis (RO), or distillation).
Certifications: Meets or exceeds water quality specifications described by the following organizations: European Pharmacopoeia, U.S. Pharmacopeia, Japanese Pharmacopoeia, Chinese Pharmacopoeia, ASTM® D1193, ISO 3696, Chinese National Standard GB/T 6682, Chinese National Standard GB/T 33087, JIS K 0557, Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI®).
Ordering information: Accessories partly included with the main system. For a complete system, recommended accessories and consumables have to be ordered in addition.
Delivery information: Model 171-1413 contains just an EQ7000 purification unit.
Model 171-1432 contains an EQ7000 purification unit, Human Machine Interface (HMI), Q-Pod and system mounting kit for Q-Pod.
Model 171-1433 contains an EQ7000 purification unit, Human Machine Interface (HMI), Q-Pod, system mounting kits for Q-Pod and for HMI.