These supplies can enhance the performance and productivity of PerkinElmer spectroscopy systems.
- Manufactured to fine tolerances for reproducible and stable sample uptake
- Tight specifications deliver fine droplets for best signal intensity and optimum signal to noise
- Fewer repeats means less downtime and improved productivity
- Guaranteed to be compatible with PerkinElmer instruments
- Backed by the stand behind warranty that guarantees the parts will not cause instrument failure or downtime
- Parts qualified on a genuine PerkinElmer system
- Many parts in packaging designed to be more durable, sturdy and provide the best protection during shipping to ensure the part arrives with no damage
Nebulizers for PerkinElmer ICP-OES systems have tight specifications for delivering fine droplets for the best signal intensity and optimum signal to noise. Choose from GemTip, GemCone, Meinhard, or inert MiraMist. The unique OneNeb series 2 nebulizer improves performance compared to glass concentric and inert types used with the PerkinElmer Optima ICP-OES instruments. The OneNeb series 2 is a direct replacement for most other nebulizers and is up to four times more sensitive. The OneNeb is also rugged and durable and provides superb tolerance to high levels of dissolved solids and aggressive acids.