These spark-free MediLine laboratory refrigerators feature forced-air cooling with an electronic controller system ensuring high temperature consistency and uniform temperature distribution. They are designed especially for storing explosive and highly flammable substances.
- Tested according to ATEX Directive
- Electronic control system with 0,1 °C temperature adjustment
- Pre-drilled access ports
- Lockable, self-closing, reversible doors
- Audible and visual alarms for door open and temperature (user-adjustable)
- RS485 interface and volt-free contact for central monitoring
The controller stores minimum and maximum interior temperatures, the last three temperatures alarms and power failures, together with the time, date and duration of the alarm. The digital display indicates the exact temperature and operating status. There is a secondary safety thermostat to protect contents from freezing. The refrigerant used is a hydrocarbon. Water from defrosting is collected in a tray and must be manually emptied.
All Liebherr laboratory refrigerators with an explosion-proof interior are tested according to the ATEX Directive. They have a Zone II nA interior for gas, which takes into account the security requirements of the 3G hardware category. They are, therefore, suitable for the storage of explosive and highly flammable substances.
Temperature range: +3 to +16 °C