Whatman Puradisc syringe filters from Cytiva's business combine premium quality with economic efficiency. They are well suited for rapid, routine syringe filtration of samples up to 100 ml.
- From the Puradisc FP 30 range
- Eight different material options
- Choice of 4 mm, 13 mm, 25mm and 30 mm syringe filter diameter to suit sample volume
- Range of pore sizes for retaining a variety of particles
- Optional sterile, medical-grade blister pack
- Optional tube-tip format for accurate dispensing into a micro-vial
- Recyclable after use
Puradisc syringe filters cater to a wide variety of sample types and applications, including capillary electrophoresis, biological preparations, protein filtration, and UV spectroscopy sample preparation. Different Puradisc membrane media support diverse chemical solvents and compounds.
Puradisc is available in the following membrane materials: regenerated cellulose (RC), cellulose nitrate, nylon, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyethersulfone (PES), polypropylene, polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), and cellulose acetate.
Cytiva's Whatman Puradisc line is a comprehensive syringe filter portfolio used in a variety of applications. Cytiva also offers high-performance GD/X syringe filters with a multi-layer glass fiber prefilter for filtering larger volumes of harder-to-filter samples.
Cellulose acetate syringe filters exhibit very low protein binding, so they are suitable for protein recovery applications. They are hydrophilic, making them functional with aqueous and alcoholic media although they have limited solvent resistance.