Choice of aggregates for a wide range of laboratory applications from 5 ml up to 20 L. The VWR Aggregates solve the standard problems that are faced every day in the laboratory.
- Easy to exchange
- Easy to clean
- High quality 316L stainless steel
Their universal geometry includes two rows of teeth, so they are suitable for a large spectrum of laboratory applications and are reliable and efficient.
The aggregates with Ø of 5 and 7 mm are for dispersing small amounts, these are suitable for the VWR Homogeniser S model. Aggregates with Ø of 12 mm diameter are for dispersing small to medium volumes, these are most suitable for the VWR Homogeniser S and M models.
Aggregates with Ø of 20 to 35 mm diameter are for dispersing medium volumes, these are most suitable for the VWR Homogeniser M and L models.
The aggregates with Ø of 50 and 60 mm are for dispersing large volumes. These are suitable for the VWR Homogeniser XL.
Aggregates can be used for the following applications:
– All standard dispersing tasks
– Grinding of animal and human tissue samples in a variety of fluids and volumes
– Sample preparation for the extraction and dissolution of organic materials
– Sample preparation for medical diagnostic procedures as well as DNA analysis
– Extractions of systems / substances from vegetable-derived samples
– Disruption of animal and human cells
– Deagglomeration of united cell structures
– Intensive mixing
Ordering information: Aggregate Tools not included - included with the drive units.