The MULTI-TX5 Digital is the ideal digital multi-tube vortex mixer for high sample throughput. The innovative and compact design ensures maximum operating comfort for mixing applications requiring different test tubes.
- Stirring speed from 100 up to 2500 m⁻¹ thanks to the powerful brushless motor
- Designed for outstanding comfort, maximum resistance, and minimum footprint
- Easy to operate digital interface with icons
- Built-in timer allows programming of unsupervised operation
- Programmable auto-reverse of stirring direction
- Pulse Mode enables cyclical vigorous mixing
- Intermittent mode programs and can be used in continuous mode (Max. 2 hours)
- Safety Lock feature prevents unintentional changes to settings
The MULTI-TX5 Digital is a versatile and compact vortex mixer for all the multi-tube mixing tasks. Vigorous as well as gentle mixing is supported with premium performance making this ideal both for microbiology tasks, R and D or quality control in a range of industries such as pharma, cosmetics, food and beverage, and chemicals.
This supports various easy to change foam racks for different vortexing tubes being an extremely versatile multi-tube vortex mixer to emulsify, disintegrate, mix, or homogenise samples. Typical applications include suspensions, genotyping, DNA and RNA testing.
We can perform any mixing tasks and then change the foam rack for the next application in just a few simple steps. Manual operations are streamlined thanks to the design allowing the user to remove the plate or hold it on the longer shaft.
The control panel is easily accessible and extremely intuitive. Set and monitor the stirring time and the stirring speed thanks to the handy knobs and the bright easy-to-read double digital display.
Delivery information: Supplied with a sample rack for 44 test tubes, Ø 10 mm. Various other foam racks for vortexing tubes with different dimensions are available and must be ordered separately.