Presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water.
- Suitable for ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibres, ideal for a variety of critical applications
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
PROSAT® meltblown polypropylene wipes offer exceptional cleanliness suitable for use in a wide variety of critical environments. Saturated with a solution of 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water, the wipes provide a uniform and consistent application of the solution to the surface. The wipes are exceptionally clean and also free from additives of any kind. This particular meltblown polypropylene contains very low levels of sodium and other ions.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.
Suitable for use in many critical environments, PROSAT® meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment, general surface cleaning, and cleaning prior to decal application.